- Rotative rinsing turret one treatment, fixed nozzles, with
-The grippers take the bottles from the inlet star-wheel while they
are still driven by the star-wheel, thus guaranteeing a safe grip.
- After the gripping, the bottle is turned upside down and cantred
above a spraying nozzle which directs a stream of rinse water into
the bottle. After the draining period the bottle is turned over to
an upright position again.
- The star-wheels drive the bottles always "by the neck" through
the rinsing, filling and capping steps. For the various types of
bottle, it is easy to adjust the structure for the operator by our
- Product bowl is to reduce the loss of heat.
- If the temperature is low than the setting value, the filling
valves will stop and return the last beverage in filling valve to
recycle tank and return to UHT again to sterilize with pump.
- Rotative capping turret, suitable to the application of screw
plastic caps on PET bottles
- The fixed part consists of the cap hopper, the cap feeder with
relevant motor and the cam actuating the capping heads.
- The heads are raised and lowered by the action of a follower that
is riding on a shaped cam.
|Rinsing Head No||8||12||18||24|
|Filling Head No||8||12||18||24|
|Capping Head No||3||6||6||8|
|Rated Capacity (500ml)||2000BPH||4000BPH||7000-8000BPH||10000-12000BPH|
|Overall Size (mm)||1900*1420*2000||2200*1600*2300||2450*1900*2300||2750*2180*2400|